Person Centered Counselling is effective with improving staff well-being
and reducing sickness leave.
- Employee Assistance Programmes as an BACP accredited therapist
- Consultation on Mental Health Policies
- Consultation concerning mental health in the workplace for managers: identifying employee difficulties, reaching out and responding sensitively and effectively.
- Implementing good practice when caring for staff.
- Staff support groups.
- Creating a culture of acceptance by breaking the stigma of mental health.
- Helping people talk to each other about their mental health so they can access help as soon as they need it.
- Workshop delivery such as Essential Self-Care and Tips on
- How to Manage Stress and much more…